Thursday, July 14

Bulletin Board Sayings

I'm going to be all piratey this year like Mrs. Jump. LOVE her room. I am also loving all of Ms. White's pirate decor and pretty much her whole room. My summer in the Caribbean is also good enough reason for a pirate classroom. I have my mom busting out the pirate artwork to go with these sayings.

I am also digging the "under construction" bulletin board. Genius really! I know you have seen this in blogland or on pinterest. This sign is going center stage on my bulletin board with some construction tape.



Still undecided about what is going on your bulletin boards? Check our Really Roper and her linky party for some great ideas.
Photobucket

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the mention! =) I thought of another "It's going to be a "sail"abration in First Grade...or something like that and have a boat with a sail...lol. My husband says I like puns too much! lol
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

파워볼사이트 said...

It help me very much to solve some problems.

gostopsite.com said...

Remarkably! It is as if you read my mind!

sportstotomen.com said...

Very great post. I just came across your weblog

19guide03.com said...

I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify

slotplayground.com said...

There is perceptibly a lot to identify about this.

edwardsrailcar.com said...

I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your site.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...